Handmade objects always have a story. They have a real character and charm over mass-produced items. My blog is featuring all the handmade items I make and I'm also going to post Free Patterns for crocheting, knitting and other crafts. I'm also going to post my favourite recipes for free! Are you interested in a certain pattern or recipe? Feel free to contact me.

I love to recycle books and records and create unique purses, clocks, IPhone docks, Ereader Tablet Covers, hollow safe books. You can find my crafting in My RETROGRANDMA Etsy Store

I also love to seek out collectible treasures and you can find them in my RetroClassics shop on Etsy

I've had a number of opportunities for my unique handmade items to be featured on many blogs. I LOVE the RETRO ERA and that's why they call me "RETROGRANDMA"! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/Retrograndma







28 February 2008

SINGLE WHITE FEMALE


Are you a Single White Female???? Take this out and you will get alot of attention! Handbag made from the cover of a Laser Disc Movie SINGLE WHITE FEMALE, with Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Jason Leigh.

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I love it, like usual!

Rachael Shankman said...

Just wanted to let you know I stumbled across you blog, and just had so much fun reading it! I've been reading so many today, they all seem to blend together after awhile. I have to say yours is my favorite so far and definately stands out. I think it's because there are so many pictures of your bags up. I loved looking at them all. I think my favorite has got to be the beatles album cover bags. Very cool. Thanks for having such a great blog :)