Handmade objects always have a story. They have a real character and charm over mass-produced items. My blog is featuring all the handmade items I make and I'm also going to post Free Patterns for crocheting, knitting and other crafts. I'm also going to post my favourite recipes for free! Are you interested in a certain pattern or recipe? Feel free to contact me.

I love to recycle books and records and create unique purses, clocks, IPhone docks, Ereader Tablet Covers, hollow safe books. You can find my crafting in My RETROGRANDMA Etsy Store

I also love to seek out collectible treasures and you can find them in my RetroClassics shop on Etsy

I've had a number of opportunities for my unique handmade items to be featured on many blogs. I LOVE the RETRO ERA and that's why they call me "RETROGRANDMA"! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/Retrograndma







5 February 2008

A Collectible Basement


I LOVE RETRO and have a passion for seeking out collectibles. Go back in time in My Ebay Store "A Collectible Basement" . I've been a member since 2004. I'm a trusted seller with 2172 positive feedbacks. I have a basement full of treasures that I'd like to share with you - which includes Toys, Dolls, Kitchen and Housewares, Retro Lamps and Swags, Clocks, Board Games, and MORE! Check it out!

The music, furnishings, clothing and life style of the 60's & 70's are the BEST!

2 comments:

Dharma Designs said...

OMG - I remember the Chipmunks - Alvin, Simon, Theodore! :-)

The Funk Soap Co. said...

I love the Chipmunks! What memories. I remember my first cat was named Alvin. He was a stray that just walked right in our front door while I was watching this cartoon. ;)